Subscribe

Thursday, December 2, 2010

When we say 'Play with me", u say "Sesame"!!!

"Play with me!!"



"sesame!!"



"Playwith me!!"



"sesame!!"








Yeay!!!!








Begitulah rutin me every 5 a.m morning without fail.The main reason i can do all the house chores with pease of mind because of this



*



*



*



*



*



*



*



*



*



*



*



*



*



*



*



*



Play with me sesame!!!at atro playhouse disney every 5 a.m.hehehehe
My son loves ernie so much.Because ernie laugh very unique!!hehehehe.He is so obsessed with his favourite toy rubber ducky...
Grover with the trade mark"hello everybody!!!"Its enuff to make my son smile and giggle by himself.
The show is very colorful and very informative.For todlers who begin to recognize colors and sound, this show is perfect!!
P/s:today terlepas show as azryl woke up at 6 a.m.huhuhu

0 comments: