Subscribe

Thursday, December 2, 2010

If I have the ability to be a shape shifter.....

I want to be a.........................

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
Kangaroo!!
**********


hehehehehe.I can bring azryl safely every where by putting him in my pouch.I can bring him to work as well!!No safety carseat needed wokey!!!!We can hop and hop everywhere and gosh its one good exercise to reduce fat and my lovely love handle!!!!




OH , not just that,when Azryl's father come i dont have to change into my human form.Kangaroo has a very unique style to attract people u know like this


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*




*


*


*


*


*





What do u think?Am i look very gorgeous in that pose?!!hehehehe.Sure azryl father pun tergoda wokey?


Hmm....since i dun have any special ability, i thought i would like to buy azryl this


*

*

*

*

*

*

*

So cute!!I bet azryl would love it..... right?
(mode:angan angan )

0 comments: