Subscribe

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pissed OFF

Yesterday was a totally masacre to me.From early in da morning towards the end of the day....
I guessed that's why they called monday blues...

Usually i arrived at azryl's babysitter around 6.30 but if there was no jammed or bad weather i can easily arrived around 6.10 pm .So to make this story more interesting,

I found out the baby sitter house was lock .Meaning she was not around with my baby.
I thought to my self"oh , maybe she bring azryl for a walk"I waited and waited.Meanwhile i tried to call her but no answer....

Up untill 7 pm there were no sign of azryl and his baby sitter .I started to panic!!Of course as a mother u should be panic wokeh.I cried and phone my husband.I liked to think worst case scenario...and what to do cannot blame me, she didnt pick up the phone,nor answering my text msg...I was like a mad woman who lost his son.

Finally i saw her with her husband and azryl of course.She claimed that she didnt bring the phone coz she need to rush to the airport.My goodness.I was startled and i tried my best to control my voice not to be harsh on her.Its not that i dont like her.She cared about azryl.But her habit is always like to tell everything in last minute.She just can msg me earlier telling that she is going to the airport and she can asked me to take azryl early......

I cried because i was so mad.I wish i just can stop working and take care of azryl by myself....
Oh my.....

2 comments:

shaliza said...

huh...memang kita patut woried pun...anak kita! Patutnya inform la awal,so kita tahu la apa nak buat. Takpe kalau babysitter tu ok,takyah nak risau lelebih.

linziana said...

tula liza, baby sitter tu ok cume dia suke meround...at least buatla note kat pagar tu kalu tinggal handphone, takadela lin menggelabah macam makcik tak waras.........
sedihnyela....semlm nasib tak kena heart attack