Subscribe

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's been five years now...

Today...is approximately 5 years I've been a wife...a faithful servant...a friend to a person so called husband.as usual, men were lousy in memorizing date.Dunno bout others but its applicable and valid to my man.

He brought so much tears and laughter's plus joy for the past 5 years.Tho last year i found out that actually i am his no.2 wife...i am still put all my believed and trust to this guy.My heart shattered to million pieces but i cant be so cruel towards our child.That child deserved a reliable father.a good one.He knew very well that i have no feeling for him anymore.Nan-ado.He promised he is going to be good father to my child.He better be a good one because ...hell yeah i am going to kick his asshole if he is not.I am going to make sure his life would be troublesome...thats my promised to him.

Our relationship nowdays merely looks like we're in some sort of profesional firm.hahaha.I ask money , he will give it to me without question anything.Thankful for that.hoho(i am cruela devil you know...)I am trying my best to make my hwang tejha feel comfortable enough when he is with both of us....

Hmm... i dont put much hope in our marriage as i have my own top priority.My future as well as azryl is my goal.u can call me virus, paracites but this is fated to me.No used of mengeluh, menyesal or what so ever.Life must go on..And I am trying my very best to be a good mother to Hwang tejha.

Lastly to abang,if u found out about this blog someday...

Lin nak abang tahu, pahit yang abang beri membuatkan lin lebih dewasa.Tak apalah kalau ini yang tersurat buat lin.Lin takkan minta lebih dari apa yang sepatutnya lin dapat.Cumanya jalankan tanggungjawab abang sebagai bapa dengan seadilnya.Usah dirisaukan diri lin kerna..lin punya tulang empat kerat dan masih lagi mampu mencari sesuap nasi buat lin anak beranak.
Terima kasih atas segalanya..untuk air mata yang telah lin hamburkan entah berapa gelen, harapan yang melangit ...dan kasih sayang yang telah abang curahkan sepanjang kita bergelar suami isteri.Sampai sekarang kita masih tiada foto perkahwinan namun azryl tanda kita telah bersatu.Azryl tanda kasih lin pada abang.Biar abang telah menghancurkan hati lin sekalipun namun hati ini ingin terus bertahan.Entah sampai bila...Doakan la semoga hati lin tidak berbolak balik...

Dan yang akhirnya...lin cuma mampun berdoa yang terbaik buat lin anak beranak....Selamat hari ulang tahun perkahwinan kita yang ke 5 tahun...

1 comments:

shaliza said...

Lin,
Segalanya pun telah tersurat. Shaliza doakan yang terbaik untuk Lin. Yang penting anak2 terbela.