Subscribe

Monday, September 24, 2012

Positive Affirmations.

I always repeat this to myself every day and every time whenever i am free...


I am Strong,

I am Beautiful,

I can give birth Normally,

My uterus is healthy,

I trust my body,

I will have wonderful birth that i ever dream of,

My baby is healthy,

We will work together as a team,

And we will succeed as a team .

:)


The time frame is getting shorter everyday...and i have been reading alot about breech babies, how to do C-sect scar massage, Practice the correct breathing technique and stay in happy mode.Right now i only focused on achieving my gentle birth.Its between me and HIM.I trust and tawakkal to HIM.
Hope everything will go smoothly and please pray for me ok dear friends? :)

 

 


3 comments:

Maria Rajab said...

good luck dear

Hanani said...

semoga semuanya dipermudahkan lin...jangan stress ye..nani doakan semuanya selamat..

Aan Andes said...

lin dah bersalin ke? mail me ur phone number. me nak go visittt